Your Sharing Changes a Life
To make an in-kind (non-cash) donation, please email us at email@example.com with a short description of your gift, and pictures are recommended. We will respond right away. Thank you for considering us.
Listed below are ideas of on-going gifts in support of the women at GenerateHope.
Recovery Home Wish-list:
- Zoo Tickets! We would love to take our women to the San Diego Zoo (8 tickets minimum)
- New women's Mountain/Trail bikes
- Cash gifts for Home items/decor
- Gift card favorites (Walmart, Target, Costco, Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Vons, etc)
- Brand-name Body wash, Razors, Dental floss packs, & Sensodyne Toothpaste
- New beach/pool Towels
- New & unused Underwear packs (XS-XXL)
- New mid-length, fuzzy Robes (XS-XXL)
- New or gently-used Clothing, Jeans & Shoes
- Paper products (Kleenex facial tissues, toilet paper, napkins)
- High-quality Face care products
- Manicure/Pedicure Gift cards
- MTS Bus passes
- Tickets for Day excursions to sporting events, amusement parks, movies, restaurants, museums, etc. (8 tickets minimum)
Recovery Day Program Needs:
- Cash Gifts to support textbooks and curriculum
- Class Supplies: dry erase markers and erasers, scientific calculators, sticky notes
- Cash Gifts for collegiate fees and necessities
- Nutritious Snacks
- Passes to Museums, Aquarium, Exhibits, Concerts, Theater, etc (8 tickets minimum)
- Art Supplies
- Educational Games
Recovery Facility Needs:
- Ceiling fan donation and installation
Transition Program Wish-list:
Donate directly to the 2018 Graduate Transition Program here:
Please Note: We cannot accept travel-sized/hotel-sized toiletry items. Thank you for your understanding.
Please donate only new or very gently used items for use in our family home environment. Our women usually range from ages 18-early 30's, so please donate clothing or items that they would find fashionable, modest, and age-appropriate.