Your Sharing Changes a Life
To make an in-kind (non-cash) donation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your gift. We will get back to you right away, and thank you for considering us.
Listed below are ideas of on-going needs and gifts for the women at GenerateHope.
Safe House Needs:
*Immediate Needs: Gently used couches and bedroom dressers for graduated residents.
- Gifts Cards for Grocery Stores and Supplies (i.e. Vons, Trader Joe's, Costco, Target, Home Depot, Walmart, etc)
- Twin Bedding (Sheets, Comforter, Pillow Cases)
- New White Bath Towels
- Paper Products (paper towels, napkins, T.P., feminine hygiene products)
- Hair Styling and Face Care products
- Liquid Laundry Soap, fabric softener / dryer sheets, bleach
- Gently used or new Clothing, Jeans & Shoes
- New/Unused bras and underwear
- Manicure/Pedicure Gift Cards
- MTS Bus Passes
- Tickets for Day Excursions to sporting events, amusement parks, movies, restaurants, museums, etc
Day Program Needs:
- Cash Gifts toward our new modular work station tables and chairs for the classroom
- Supplies: dry erase markers, dry erase erasers, highlighters, scientific calculators
- Cash gifts for curriculum
- Nutritious Snacks
- Passes to Museums, Aquarium, Exhibits, Concerts, Theater, etc
- Art Supplies
- Educational Games, Flash cards
Please donate only new or gently used items for use in our family home environment. Our women usually range from ages 18-early 30's, so please donate clothing or items that they would find fashionable and age-appropriate.